On Fuerteventura, I teach groups and offer Personal Training in various Movement Concepts and Aqua Energy Work
Sessions in Transpersonal Regression Therapy and specially the sessions to solve the consequences of accidents, injuries and surgeries : Accident Trauma Release.
I can be booked for workshops on various topics in the field of body and mind and Regression Therapy.
I’m member of the European Association for Regression Therapy EARTh
and a recognized trainer by EARTh.
• July 2016 EARTh Annual Convention, Elachotori: leading the workshop “body colors” Workshop about exploring the vibration of colors on the body and using the perception as induction for a Regression Session.
• November 2015, authorized for giving exercises in the CANTIENICA® METHOD for bodyform and posture
• June 2015 EARTh Annual Convention , Dublin: demonstration of my speciality performing Regression Therapy Sessions in warm water in combination with Aquabalance.
• October 2014, “Mind healing Body, Body healing Mind” 5thWorld Congress for Regression Therapy in Porto, Portugal, leading the workshop “ATR – Accident Trauma Release” – trauma release from physical ailments and after-effects of accident and surgerys.
• since 2012 Regression Therapist trained by Marion Boon and Hans TenDam of Tasso International.
• 2006-07 several workshops with a professional swimmer. Together we developed a concept to allow the swimmer to become fully aware about the own movement in water and offered a special body training for swimmer in order to improve and refine the own swimming style.
• from 2000-2004 I studied classical Feng Shui with Grand Master Yap Cheng Hai, Malaysia.
• 1996 publishing of my own book (Mosaik Verlag) about exercises in the water. As well published in Holland and Brasil (Editora Ground).
• since 1989 I live and work on Fuerteventura, Canary Islands. I teach Body Training and Aquagym for groups and work as a Personal Trainer and also give Workshops outside the Island.
• from 1986 in Germany giving lessons in Body Training and Improvisation at various public and private institutions. As well working as an actress and assistant director.
• 1984-85 Ecole Jacques Lecoq (Mime, Mouvement, Théatre) in Paris.
• 1980-84 Folkwang Universität for Music, Dance and Theatre in Essen-Werden.
• Born in the Black Forest (Germany) in 1960.